We appreciate any donations of items our residents need, both while living at the House, and when moving to more permanent accommodation.
The kind of things we’re always in need of include:
- sanitary items
- toothbrushes and toothpaste
- single sheets sets (new or near-new quality)*
- single duvet covers (new or near-new quality)*
- new single bed duvets (new only, due to health and safety)*
- new pillows
- blankets and throws
- good condition clothes, especially size 16+
We also appreciate birthday and moving out gifts for our residents, like:
- movie vouchers (this is one of the most appreciated gifts)
- pamper packs
- nice coffee mugs or tea cups
- bath bombs.
Unfortunately, we can’t accept candles or alcohol-related items.
If you have any items you’d like to donate, send us an email at [email protected]. You can also support us by making a one-off or monthly donation.
Donation updates on social media
Sometimes we’ll request specific things our residents need when they’re moving out on our social media channels — follow us on Facebook or Instagram for an update on when we need these items.
Follow us on Facebook
Follow us on Instagram
*Due to our limited storage capacity we’re unable to accept any bedding other than single.